Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Saying Farewell

I remember when I first started TCS... it all came from wanting to have a blog about books - Christian books! And one of the first decisions that I had made was picking out the proper title. I thought of all kinds of names that were available to choose from. But, in the end, The Christian Scroll sounded the "coolest." My reason for picking it - had a medieval tone. Whatever that means! *Lol*

After a while, the focus on the theme changed. It became an adventurous type of style. There's a compass, leaves, and a quote on the banner that depict this. I was actually thinking of "Indiana Jones" while designing, but whether that was obvious or not, I really don't know. *shrugs* What I do hope is... TCS has been an adventure for you all - an AWESOME adventure! It has very much been so for me. I did a lot of exploring in the blog world and found many wonderful gems. All the friendly authors, publishers, and bookworms were the sparkling gems that I found. I don't plan on losing them, because I will still be around hacking my way through the jungles of the internet.

There are no more book reviews, interviews, or giveaways to do for TCS. This really is the last post. I am saying farewell to the faithful readers who've enjoyed my blog. But! It doesn't quite end here, because I may not completely stop from blogging. My real passions are: photography, designing, and our furry friends. Yes, that would be animals. Keep an eye or... two out, because "something" might just pop up out of the blue!

Goodbye and God bless!
~Grace Thorson

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will miss TCS, Grace! :( But I'll be really happy to see you come around... and at least I know where to find if you if I don't! Haha...

It's been a great adventure, Grace! God bless you for all you've done over the past year! :)

~Jay

Rescued_By_God said...

Farewell TCS. It has definitely been amazing. Many thanks for bringing us such an adventurous blog, Grace.

It has been an honor, to be a contributor and play a part in TCS.

Thank you, once again for the opportunity Grace. I look very much forward, to you're future project's.

God bless.

Grace said...

You guys are the most awesome bookworms! Thanks for stopping by and saying farewell.

Jay, I'm glad it's been a great adventure. I wanted TCS to be fun! Haha! I will definitely stick around.

And RBG, I couldn't have asked for a better contributor! You've helped so much. I greatly appreciate it. *Thanks*

In the near future, there will be new projects galore! I have a lot up my sleeves ^_^

~Grace

Bluerose said...

Awwww..... I hate that this is your last post!! We will all miss TCS!! I've greatly enjoyed it. :)

Joy Tamsin David said...

Awww, you'll be missed. Good luck with your future adventures.

Kevin said...

Awesome blog! You did a great job!

Kim said...

I'll miss TCS too! I have enjoyed your blog posts!
God bless you in the rest of your endeavours!
Kim

Patsy said...

Will miss your blog. But I know sometimes change happens and sometimes it can be a good thing. Many blessing in all you do. Enjoy life!

plhouston(at)bellsouth(dot)net

Pamela Thorson said...

You have been a great inspiration to me, Grace. I know that God is leading you into a wonderful new adventure in Him.

Yours with much love,

Pamela Thorson
Song in the Night