Monday, September 24, 2012

My New Blog =]

Dear faithful readers,

It's been a while since there's been a post published on here, The Christian Scroll. It was amazing having all of my friends and readers from the book blog community follow it. You were such an encouragement! And I greatly appreciated the support. =] I have good news! While The Christian Scroll has retired indefinitely, I have a new blog up. It's simply called "Grace Thorson" - you can find it at gracethorson.blogspot.com

This new blog is random; like me. Its focus is not on books, but I will occasionally review one. At first, you might be confused by the videos, you see, my blog was at first a vlog. I just recently changed it "From Vlog to Blog." If you'd like to reconnect, I would love to! If you'd like to do a guest post, or have me write one for yours, or do a book review, shoot me an e-mail at gracethorson@gmail.com

God bless!
~ Grace Thorson


No comments: