Thursday, September 9, 2010

Frazzle Studios

As some of you know, I'm a web/graphics designer. I recently put up my website that shows my creations of banners, logos, wallpaper, photography, and photo manipulation. I'm relatively new at designing, but I did complete an online class for web design and received my career diploma for it. Constantly, I'm at work - designing images and coming up with different looks. My website is an ever going process of  many edits and updates. Right now, my website has a few changes that are awaiting to be uploaded (this will be a while until I put that up). Would you like to see my website? Click on the image below, and it'll take you directly to it!

Frazzle Studios

If you're interested in hiring me for any of the work mentioned on the services page - send me a message using our handy contact form or send an e-mail to gracethorson@gmail.com // Would you like to follow us? You can! Frazzle Studios is on Twitter and Facebook. Affordable, fun, creative - that's Frazzle Studios.

God bless!
~Grace

No comments: