Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Winners of The Christian Scroll Contest are...

Third Prize Winner:  
Pam Thorson

You won two scripture tasseled bookmarks!!! You accumulated 14 points in this contest and grabbed this prize. Congratulations, Pam!



Second Prize Winner:
Kim

You won a wire bound scripture journal and one scripture tasseled bookmark!!! You accumulated 15 points in this contest and grabbed this prize. Congratulations, Kim!





First Prize Winner:
Bluerose

You won Maire by Linda Windsor, Keeping a Princess Heart by Nicole Johnson, a Luxleather bookmark, and your choice of a banner, button, Twitter background, or blog award designed by Grace Thorson. You accumulated 26 points in this contest. Congratulations, Bluerose!


Thank you for everyone who participated in this contest. I really appreciate all the help in spreading the news about us. Unfortunately, because of the small turnout we had, there probably won't be another contest for a while. Don't worry... we'll still have book giveaways each month. Well, I hope you all had fun and are looking forward to getting your prizes in the mail. I'll try to send them out as soon as possible. Thanks! =)

God bless!
~Grace

4 comments:

Pam Thorson said...

Thanks so much for having this contest! I'm glad to have earned the bookmarks. Great job; I'm sure this must have been a lot of work for you. You have a terrific site.

Bluerose said...

Thank you for a wonderful contest! I wish i could have helped more. I agree that you have a wonderful site, and I have enjoyed it since I discovered it. I'll keep trying to send people this way. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for having the contest! The bookmark and the journal are so beautiful! I'm excited to write in the journal! :)
I really like your site! :)
Kim
lonebanana(at)msn(dot)com

Grace said...

You're welcome! Hope you all enjoy your prizes. Thanks, Bluerose! I greatly appreciate it =)