Monday, September 27, 2010

Books To Read: A List

Have you decided what you're going to read? I have (sort of). There are some that I know that I'll be reading and others I only hope to get my hands on. Here's my list of books to read (in no particular order or year). What books are you salivating over? C'mon we're bookworms! There's got to be a couple of them that you're just so anxious about. I know that I am. You're also probably reading this and wondering when I'll let you get to the list... Well, no worries. It isn't that big or anything, but it includes mostly fiction (around 95%). Here it is:

Hatteras Girl by Alice J. Wisler
The Lightkeeper's Daughter by Colleen Coble
Petra, City of Stone: The Lost Cities Series by T.L. Higley
The Girl in the Gatehouse by Julie Klassen
Valeria's Cross by Kathi Macias & Susan Wales
Pearl in the Sand by Tessa Afshar
The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson
The Carousel Painter by Judith Miller
Courting Morrow Little by Laura Frantz
Anna Finch and the Hired Gun by Kathleen Y'Barbo
Healer: Brides of Alba Series by Linda Windsor
Highland Blessings by Jennifer Hudson Taylor
Divine by Karen Kingsbury


The Shadowed Mind by Julie Cave
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
Here Burns My Candle by Liz Curtis Higgs
In Every Heartbeat by Kim Vogel Sawyer
White Christmas Pie by Wanda E. Brunstetter
In the Company of Others by Jan Karon
Love Finds You in Silver City, Idaho by Janelle Mowery
Love Finds You in Sun Valley, Idaho by Angela Meuser
Idaho Brides by Erica Vetsch
Surrender the Night by M. L. Tyndall
So Long, Insecurity by Beth Moore
A Place of Healing by Joni Eareckson Tada
A Lifetime of Wisdom by Joni Eareckson Tada


Maybe that was a big list after all... Okay, your turn (leave a comment). If you'd prefer, you can post your own list of books to read (on your blog).

God bless!
~Grace

No comments: